Live in nannies typically work five days a week and have two days off. They are provided with a private bedroom.
Live in nannies generally:
- Get children ready in the morning and take them to school — either by dropping them off at the bus stop or driving them
- Take children to extracurricular activities
- Provide meals to children while actively on duty
- Help children with homework
- Assist children with bathing and maintaining healthy hygienic habits
- Organize and maintain children’s bedrooms, closets and toys
- Do children’s laundry and maintain their wardrobe
- Potentially provide light housekeeping services, grocery shopping, etc.